What Is Project Management
Rated the World's #1 Project Management Software
According to the Project Management Institute (PMI), project management is the application of skills, knowledge, tools, methods, and techniques to project activities, in order to address project requirements.
However, according to experienced project managers in enterprises around the world, project management is often a chaotic, confusing process riddled with bottlenecks, team conflict, cost overruns, missed deadlines, and worst of all: unhappy customers and sponsors. And that’s why more and more of them are turning to Clarizen.
Clarizen is a project management and work execution platform that is acclaimed by both leading enterprises and expert independent third-party reviewers, including Top10REVIEWS.com which rated Clarizen the world’s #1 project management solution.
As a pure SaaS cloud-based solution, internal and external team members log into Clarizen and access a full range of robust, easy-to-use project management tools to:
- Create project plans populated with deliverables, milestones, resources, schedules, and budgets
- Connect on a social collaboration platform and link unstructured conversations into structured work items
- Access real-time visibility of each project at every lifecycle stage
- Generate reports, tables, charts, and graphs for any stakeholder group and share them via widgets and email
- Roll project data into KPIs to analyze performance
- Create business rules to automate workflows, actions, and tasks
Furthermore, Clarizen syncs with other systems in the enterprise and the refreshingly intuitive screens and user experience drives rapid, widespread adoption. Teams love using Clarizen because it makes their job easier and more efficient and enterprise leaders love Clarizen because it boosts performance, productivity, and profitability.
Empower your teams with Clarizen today and discover why it’s rated as the world’s #1 project management software. Request your free trial.