Time Management Activities
Effectively and Efficiently Control Project Time Management Activities
Experienced project managers and PMO leaders know that coordinating time management activities on a project can be challenging, especially with remote workers, distributed teams and 24/7 uptime.
Unfortunately, rather than contributing to the solution, conventional project management software makes the situation even more chaotic and confusing. In fact, it’s common for project teams to outright reject conventional project management software as being inefficient, tedious and counter-productive. Fortunately, Clarizen isn’t conventional project management software.
Designed to support the sophisticated, dynamic needs of today’s results and success-oriented enterprise project teams, Clarizen delivers an array of robust, easy-to-use time management tools that enable in-house and remote teams to:
- Regularly submit accurate time logs manually, or automatically using the Clarizen stopwatch
- Access information and details on any task, including those that are scheduled in the coming hours, days, weeks and months
- Discuss time or task-related issues with designated team members in virtual workspaces
Furthermore, project managers and PMO leaders can:
- Monitor and manage the activities of all project team members and access individuals calendars and task lists
- Count on regularly receiving accurate time logs, so they can send invoices to internal departments and external customers
- Automatically roll up received time data into KPIs to assess project health in real-time, ensuring that time estimates are aligned with actual effort
Discover why leading enterprises trust Clarizen’s cloud-based project management solution to efficiently and effectively manage their project time management activitiesâ€”and elevate their results and success to unprecerented levels. Start your free trial.