Resource Management Software
Rated a Perfect "10 out of 10" for Resource Management
A major drawback of conventional resource management software is that, ironically, it places a huge burden on enterprise IT resources, particularly in terms of the need to purchase costly new hardware and navigate through a myriad of implementation conflicts that can last for weeks, or even months. Fortunately, Clarizen isn’t conventional resource management software.
Accessible completely via the cloud, which means no hardware to purchase and no compatibility obstacles, Clarizen is an award-winning work execution software that supports enterprise-grade resource management.
Whenever they’re working and wherever they are, project managers, resource managers, and other authorized team members can:
- Access resource-load simulators, interactive load views, robust scheduling tools, and advanced resource filters
- Build and organize large resource pools that include employees, contractors, consultants, freelancers, and all other resources
- Manage multiple resource fields, including groups, skills, time zones, job titles, locations, and languages
- Attach images and other assets to resource profiles
- Add new resources in a matter of seconds via an email invite or bulk loading a CSV list
See why Top10REVIEWS.com gave Clarizen a “10 out of 10” score on its resource management capability and ranked Clarizen the #1 overall project management solution in a head-to-head comparison of 15 leading solutions.
Request your free trial of Clarizen today.