Project Management Process
Manage and Integrate All Project Management Process with an Enterprise-Grade Work Execution Platform
Generally, there are five traditional project management process groups, including: initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing. However, as experienced project managers know all too well, these processes are not linear or static; they’re integrated and dynamic. And that’s why they’re embracing Clarizen.
Unlike conventional project management software, Clarizen is a next-generation work execution platform that features unprecedented configurability and customization.
As a result, project managers and other authorized team members can create, control, evolve and optimize all integrated project management processes that combine to drive project success – including time, cost, quality, change, risk, issue, approval and communication, while they:
- Track project status, projects and issues in real time, and at every process of the lifecycle
- Communicate on a social collaboration platform that links conversations to structured work items
- Centralize all project assets to ensure that emails, documents, and other items are available on-demand
- Generate reports and graphs of any process, at any time
- Allocate and re-allocate resources, and optimize them during project delivery
Ultimately, Clarizen provides enterprise project teams with the robust, easy-to-use tools they need to ensure that each project management process is on-track, and that they’re all working together to drive project performance, progress and success. Learn more by starting your free trial.