Project Management Process Groups
Robust, Easy-to-Use Tools that Cover All Project Management Process Groups
Project managers need to implement a methodological approach that covers all integrated process groups, including: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing.
However, conventional project management software isn’t designed with project management process groups in mind. Project managers are forced to adopt inefficient processes and workflows that undermine project success rather than enable it. Fortunately, there’s Clarizen.
Clarizen is a project management solution that is accessible completely via the cloud. From any computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone, project managers and teams access robust, easy-to-use tools, features, and functions to:
- Collaborate to develop the processes and activities required to define the project launch phase
- Develop robust and realistic project scope plans and workflows
- Build resource teams by searching via skills, availability, and location
- Effectively manage teams through execution and ensure that milestones and deadlines are met
- Monitor performance, optimize resource allocation, adjust budgets, and manage change orders and issues through to completion
- Successfully close-out projects by ensuring that business requirements are achieved, stakeholders and customer expectations are met, and lessons learned are leveraged to inform future projects
Furthermore, Clarizen syncs with other systems in the enterprise and project managers can create custom business rules to trigger actions and workflowsâ€”including launching brand new projects.
Discover today why enterprise project managers worldwide are using Clarizen to support and drive all project management process groups. Request your free trial.