Project And Portfolio Management
Empower Teams with Enterprise-Grade Project And Portfolio Management Tools
Effective project management and portfolio management are necessary to drive enterprise success and growth. However, make no mistake: while these processes are related, they are fundamentally distinct.
Project management focuses on the activities, phases, processes and frameworks that advance projects through the life cycle, and towards the achievement of a clearly-defined goal. It is therefore more concerned with execution and implementation.
Portfolio management focuses on ensuring that multiple, related projects are aligned with organizational objectives, that processes and standards are in place that ultimately improve performance and ROI. It is therefore more concerned with strategy and the bigger picture.
Given the distinction between project management and portfolio management, it’s easy to assume that conventional project management software supports both processes. However, that’s not the case, and it’s creating inefficiencies and risks for enterprises who can’t afford an increase in either. Fortunately, there’s Clarizen.
Clarizen has been designed with both project management and portfolio management best practices in mind. With respect to project management, team members can:
- Track all project details through every stage of the lifecycle
- Connect via an advanced social collaboration platform
- Generate customized reports and graphs for all stakeholder groups
- Receive real-time updates and notifications via a personalized dashboard
And with respect to program management, executives can:
- Get visibility of all projects in the portfolio in order to align them with organizational strategy
- Implement metrics and KPIs to verify project ROI, and ultimately make better investment decisions
- Ensure that resources are allocated based on project priority
- Manage change across the organization at both the project and program level
Ultimately, Clarizen delivers the robust, yet easy-to-use project management and program management tools and features that today’s growing enterprises need.
Discover more by launching your free trial today.