Indeed, to paraphrase Sun Tzu from his seminal work The Art of War: projects aren’t won or lost during execution, but in planning. And that’s exactly why a growing number of project managers and teams in large and enterprise organizations are taking advantage of Clarizen’s robust, yet easy-to-use online project planning tools.
From their computer, laptop, or mobile device, project managers along with authorized internal and external stakeholders can use Clarizen to:
- Streamline and automate project planning by quickly establishing project “roadmaps” complete with timelines, milestones, due dates, deliverables, interdependencies, and more
- Take advantage of a growing library of pre-built, out-of-the box project templates that can literally launch a full-fledged, sophisticated project within minutes – or upload templates straight from MS-Project
- Easily assign resources based on location, skilset, and availability -- and re-assign them via drag-and-drop
- Automate project creation based on custom triggers and workflows, including those via synced and integrated third-party systems such as Salesforce.com, Box, JIRA, and more
- Drive internal and external collaboration via rich discussion groups at every level—including files, tasks, projects—and brainstorm in designated virtual workspaces
- Support information flows and avoid bottlenecks via real-time updates through shareable widgets, roadmaps, graphs, projects, and more
Clarizen empowers project managers and their teams to ensure that their project battle is won during the planning phase, so that they can complete projects in budget, on time, and in scope.
Put Clarizen’s online project planning tools to work in your enterprise environment. Launch your free trial today.