There’s no shortage of project management software available in the market. On the contrary, there’s an overwhelming abundance of it, including what seems like an endless stream of apps that promise to turn chaos into clarity and conflict into collaboration.
There’s one problem, though, and it’s a big one: the vast majority of this software is categorically not designed for large and enterprise environments, which means that they add to the problem, rather than solution. Fortunately, Clarizen is different.
Accessible via the cloud, Clarizen has been designed from the ground up to support the dynamic, multi-layered needs of today’s large and enterprise organizations.
Wherever and whenever they’re working, internal and external project team members can:
- Quickly build and modify comprehensive project plans, complete with deliverables, dependencies, schedules, budgets, milestones, and more
- Generate unprecedented real-time visibility on any or all project details
- Connect with a social collaboration platform that connects unstructured conversations to structured work items
- Generate a variety of reports and graphs on all project issues and for any stakeholder group
- Allocate and re-allocate resources based on changing needs, priorities, opportunities, and risks
Discover why enterprises around the world are choosing Clarizen to achieve project success and enable organizational growth. Start your free trial.