Whether the goal is to deploy a new infrastructure, update processes, build new capabilities, roll-out applications, or carry out any other mission-critical task, IT departments are constantly under pressure to do more with less. As such, managing projects in an efficient, effective, agile, and lean manner is essential, not optional. And that's why more and more enterprise IT departments are choosing Clarizen.
Clarizen's award-winning work and project management solution enables IT departments to:
- Holistically manage their entire IT project portfolio
- Effectively schedule projects, control budgets, and make informed strategic decisions
- Generate real-time visibility into projects, including status, progress, and costs
- Automatically centralize all data and activities entered by in-house and remote IT team members
- Customize the system—including dashboards, workflows, business rules, approval processes, custom actions, and more—to align with their environment
- Connect social communication with work execution, thereby unleashing conversations that make collaboration more efficient and productive
- Integrate with various third-party tools and platforms in order to drive efficiencies and production, but without increasing time, effort, or cost
Furthermore, Clarizen is a pure SaaS solution, which means that internal and external stakeholders can log in to send or receive the information they need from any computer, laptop, or mobile device. Plus, Clarizen's in-house technical experts and certified PMPs handle all end-user inquiries, so that enterprise IT teams can free up their valuable and limited time to focus on higher priority tasks.
Discover why more and more IT teams around the world are embracing Clarizen to help them do more with less. Start your free trial today.