While there are several change management methodologies and approaches, arguably the best known and certainly the most influential is the 8-step process introduced by Dr. John Kotter, which are to: establish a sense of urgency; create the guiding coalition; develop a change vision; communicate the vision; empower broad-based action; generate short-term wins; never let up; and incorporate changes into the culture.
And while no single step is more important than another – since they all must work together as part of a holistic system – it’s clear that there are three principles underlying this approach to change management: teamwork, transparency and communication. That’s where Clarizen stands out and rises to the occasion.
Accessible via the cloud, Clarizen features powerful, yet easy-to-use tools that promote and drive teamwork, transparency and communication. Furthermore, team members can log into Clarizen any time and:
- Easily submit project change requests
- Add all key details to change requests, including customer notes and supporting documents
- Review change requests to verify technical and budget feasibility
- Analyze the impact of change and estimate costs
- Test and verify the change to ensure that it’s complete and achieves all scope and business requirements
Discover why enterprises worldwide choose Clarizen to drive and lead their change management process steps – and enable unprecedented innovation, success and growth. Start your free trial.