Best Agile Project Management Software
Successfully Deliver Releases of All Sizes
Searching for the best agile project management software can be challenging, time consuming and frustrating.
That’s because most conventional project management solutions are not designed to support agile development in a meaningful, competent way. Still others focus more on waterfall or other methodologies that, while having their place, are in no way a substitute for organizations and teams that require an agile approach to serve their customers and drive their enterprise. Fortunately, there’s Clarizen.
Clarizen features robust, yet easy-to-use tools, functions and features that support agile development from concept through to completion, including:
- Burn down charts to accurately predict project success and display planned vs. actual progress
- Real-time insights into available resources and their workloads
- An innovative Team Board App with a drag-and-drop interface to support daily standups
- Tools to track, manage and prioritize requests, tickets and cases
- A centralized database to store and organize all project-specific assets, including plans, task updates, release backlog (RBL) data, user stories and bugs
Furthermore, Clarizen offers a full suite of APIs that integrate with leading solutions, including JIRA. Team members can also download the Clarizen Mobile App to continue a seamless user expbetween devices.
Ultimately, Clarizen helps agile development teams successful deliver releases of all sizes through a customer-focused, cost-optimized process. Discover why TechieApps.com listed Clarizen among its “Top 5 Agile Project Management Applications” by launching your free trial today.