Searching for the best agile project management software can be challenging, time consuming and frustrating.
That’s because most conventional project management solutions are not designed to support agile development in a meaningful, competent way. Still others focus more on waterfall or other methodologies that, while having their place, are in no way a substitute for organizations and teams that require an agile approach to serve their customers and drive their enterprise. Fortunately, there’s Clarizen.
Clarizen features robust, yet easy-to-use tools, functions and features that support agile development from concept through to completion, including:
- Burn down charts to accurately predict project success and display planned vs. actual progress
- Real-time insights into available resources and their workloads
- An innovative Team Board App with a drag-and-drop interface to support daily standups
- Tools to track, manage and prioritize requests, tickets and cases
- A centralized database to store and organize all project-specific assets, including plans, task updates, release backlog (RBL) data, user stories and bugs
Furthermore, Clarizen offers a full suite of APIs that integrate with leading solutions, including JIRA. Team members can also download the Clarizen Mobile App to continue a seamless user expbetween devices.
Ultimately, Clarizen helps agile development teams successful deliver releases of all sizes through a customer-focused, cost-optimized process. Discover why TechieApps.com listed Clarizen among its "Top 5 Agile Project Management Applications" by launching your free trial today.