Agile Portfolio Management
Enterprise Work Collaboration Insights to Get the Job Done
Successful agile portfolio management requires establishing a tight and consistent alignment between strategy and execution, while generating continuous feedback loops that support informed decision making.
However, most conventional project management software solutions don’t support successful agile portfolio management. That’s because they either heavily or exclusively emphasize other methods (e.g., Waterfall), or they cannot handle the fundamental requirement to accurately sense and rapidly respond to change.
Fortunately, Clarizen has been specifically designed to support agile portfolio management. Wherever and whenever they’re working, development teams can simply log into Clarizen and:
- Centralize plans, backlog (RBL) data, task updates, user stories, bugs, documents and communications into a single, secure workflow tool
- Efficiently and rapidly manage releases of all sizesâ€”from major product releases to minor bug fixes
- Track tickets from product managers, internal departments and customers, and prioritize them based on strategic importance and urgency
- Create and manage reports, which help executives make better and more cost-effective portfolio investments
- Leverage real-time feedback to enable portfolio agility
Discover why agile development teams around the world are trusting Clarizen to deliver on their enterprise’s vision for a quality assured, cost-optimized process. Start your free trial today.