SAN MATEO, Calif. – September 7, 2017 – Clarizen, the global leader in collaborative work management, today announced it has won a Gold Stevie® Award in the Support Department of the Year category in the 14th Annual International Business Awards.
Clarizen raised its Customer Satisfaction rating to 99.14 percent in Q1 2017, which translates to five times fewer negative reviews per 100 tickets than the industry average.
The support team also lowered its first-time-response from to 1.4 hours in Q4 2016, and to 1.35 hours in Q1 2017. That is more than 10 times faster than the industry average of approximately 18 hours.
“Clarizen has always been focused on the enablement, success, and satisfaction of our customers,” says Josh Santos, Senior Director, Global Support, Clarizen. “The customer-first mentality of our support reflects our company culture, and contributes to unmatched support in the fast-growing SaaS space. We believe in constant process improvement, diversity, creative problem-solving, and calculated risk-taking.”
Clarizen customers say the support team’s speed and service quality are key to achieving such a high Customer Satisfaction rating:
- “The Clarizen Customer Support team always provides great service and answers,” says Adam Washington, IT Projects Manager at Newell Brands, a worldwide marketer of consumer and commercial products with a portfolio of brands including Rubbermaid. “I really appreciate how well the Clarizen team stays on top of open issues.”
- “The response to my query was fast, and the issue was resolved very efficiently,” says Warren Legg, Engineering Design Manager at Atlas Engineering Group. “The level of service Clarizen provides is excellent.”
- “I always appreciate Clarizen’s timely follow-up to our support requests,” says Sarah Ottey, Director, Marketing System Operations at TSL Marketing. “It keeps me in the loop and I can confidently relay messages about progress and resolution to my team.”
Positive customer feedback and the Customer Satisfaction rating and response times statistics resonated with the judges, who provided the following comments on an anonymous basis:
- “Incredibly high customer satisfaction rating, raising from 94 percent to 99.14 percent. Well done, exceptional result.”
- “Congratulations on achieving over 99% Customer Satisfaction. The caliber and dedication of your support team is highly commendable.”
- “These results are certainly impressive and are a testament to the hard work of the Clarizen team. It feels like they focused on getting the basics right (responsiveness, training, etc) and it shows in their CSAT score improvement.”
- “Great initiative and achievement, well thought approach to satisfy customers’ tickets, good work and well deserve the applauses.”
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide—public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small—are eligible to submit nominations. The 2017 IBAs received entries from more than 60 nations and territories.
A record total of more than 3,900 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories.
Details about The International Business Awards and the lists of Stevie Award winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.
Infographic: “Adventures in Clarizen Customer Satisfaction”
Clarizen delivers secure, cloud-based collaborative work management solutions built on the vision of business agility. Clarizen’s PPM solution combines cross-company project management with configurable workflow automation. Discussions, tasks, projects and portfolios are all accessible from Clarizen’s scalable enterprise platform. Internal and external stakeholders both gain easy access to a single source of information to improve work execution, collaborate in-context, optimize resources and respond faster. Clarizen is a leader in Forrester’s Enterprise Collaborative Work Management report and is a two-time Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management. To learn more, visit clarizen.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 nominations each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.