Latest Productivity-Boosting Release Features Include New Visualization, Communication and Usability Enhancements
SAN MATEO, Calif. – August 14, 2014 – Clarizen, the leader in enterprise work collaboration software, today announced new visualization, communication and usability enhancements to its award-winning Clarizen v6platform. The newest features, many of which were requested by customers, will further streamline work to help deliver bottom-line business results.
Clarizen v6, announced last August, is the first solution to combine true social engagement with powerful project management to redefine enterprise collaboration. By delivering on its vision of the work graph – organically connecting social context, tasks and projects on a single cloud-based platform – Clarizen enables collaboration that drives results.
“Clarizen v6 was specifically created for the modern, real-time, multi-generational and ever-changing workplace. Our prime objective is to arm high-performance teams with the collaboration capabilities they need to drive their ideas to execution,” said Avinoam Nowogrodski, Clarizen founder and CEO. “Based on our customers’ input, Clarizen’s Summer Release is designed to improve team collaboration, project visibility and productivity, translating to increased business value for the enterprise.”
Key Summer Release features include:
- New Multi-Dimensional Charting Options: New bubble charts and scatter charts allow workers to slice and dice data in real-time, sharing the graphical results with team members inside and outside the organization. While scatter charts display results in three dimensions, bubble charts enable a four-dimensional view, making it easy to visualize financial planning and portfolio analysis. Bubble and scatter charts are available in all Clarizen modules and are customizable to fit an organization’s business needs.
- Usability and Visibility Improvements: “Resource Load” view improvements allow users to more easily see the distribution of work among team members and redistribute work as needed. Additional Resource Load enhancements allow managers to view the work load of specific team members on tasks that are “on hold” as well as in “active” and “draft” status, to better understand what effect resuming tasks will have on resource usage.
- Instant Action-Item Creation from Discussion Posts: Discussion posts are an effective way to communicate with team members on tasks, projects and more. Now, when users want to create a new task, risk, request or project and link it directly to a discussion post or reply, they can simply hit a hotkey in a discussion instantly opens a dropdown of all possible objects available to create. A few keyboard clicks allows users to create minutes of meetings, assign work to different team members, develop a to-do list and more.
- Enhanced Password Management: Password protection/management is essential to ensuring work, projects, and other mission-critical information remains secure. This latest release gives admin users even more options for password management, such as determining the number of authentication attempts, lock out time length, password repetition options and more.
- Personalized Communication Management: Daily digests, which include shared documents, shared ideas and actionable items, are now even more user-friendly. A new section in the daily digest shows the five most popular discussions, meaning users can quickly read up on the most critical threads. The remainder of the digest will display up to 40 additional ongoing discussions, helping users stay up-to-date, whether they are logged in to Clarizen or on the go. Users can also select what time of day these digests are sent.
Also, sign up for Clarizen’s Daily QA webinars, where you can speak directly to a product expert about the new features. The Summer Release is available now at no charge to existing Clarizen customers.
The Work Graph
The way most companies work is broken. First we build work groups, and then we engage in conversations, which may become actions and, ideally, these actions become deliverables. Each of these typically live in disconnected “ islands” of activity, managed by different systems. Clarizen is different in that it connects these islands into a “work graph” that is organically created through the act of getting work done. The work graph enables collaboration that drives results, turning every organization into a high-performance operation.
Clarizen is the leader in enterprise-class work collaboration and project management solutions that harness the power of the cloud to get work done efficiently, effectively and with better results. Fast to deploy and easy to use, Clarizen is redefining enterprise collaboration by connecting social context with tasks and projects to drive increased productivity and profitability. Clarizen fuels the high-performance teams of more than 2,300 organizations across 76 countries, including dozens of the Fortune 500. Most recently, Gigaom Research rated Clarizen at the top in its Sector RoadMap: process based collaboration in 2014 report. Founded in 2006, Clarizen is privately held with offices in San Mateo, California and Hod Hasharon, Israel. For more information, visit clarizen.com.
Clarizen is a registered trademark and the Clarizen logo is a trademark of Clarizen Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.