Comprehensive Release Also Includes New SharePoint Integration, Enhanced JIRA Integration and Usability Features for Improved Engagement and Effectiveness
SAN MATEO, Calif. – July 14, 2016 – Clarizen, a global leader in collaborative work management software, today announced its latest major product release. The latest release accelerates productivity, communication and engagement at every level of the organization, with a comprehensive set of features that enhance project portfolio visibility and align business objectives with resource and project planning. With SharePoint integration and extensive integration with JIRA, Clarizen continues to bring together disparate systems, giving users a single intuitive interface to transparently share information and data.
“Our unique approach to collaborative work management engages users through increased visibility that is actionable across all lines of business, departments and teams – both internal and external,” said Yoav Boaz, Clarizen’s VP of Product. “Our latest release, takes this vision even further by enabling portfolio managers to better balance future project demand based on forecasted resource needs, as well as ensure that projects being selected are aligned to key strategic business objectives.”
The release includes Clarizen’s portfolio optimizer that empowers businesses to optimize project and program portfolios by automatically calculating project alignment to weighted business objectives while balancing financial metrics of planned and in-flight projects. Different alternatives and proposals for a portfolio can be saved and discussed while evaluating resource availability for the given options. Once a proposal is approved it can easily be placed into execution phase with visibility into priorities, project financials, and delivery timelines.
New Release Featured Highlights:
- Accelerates business objectives by aligning project portfolios with strategic goals and providing “what-if” scenarios to optimize financial planning
- Catapults business planning and deployment capabilities through time-based workload allocation and tighter resource optimization
- Improves user productivity and collaboration by managing and viewing SharePoint content directly in Clarizen
- Aligns formerly siloed project activity by integrating multiple instances of JIRA to streamline and centralize project planning, visibility and reporting
- Provides faster time to value by eliminating manual administrative processes in transferring configurations like profiles, views, and reports and dashboards, from sandbox to production instances.
- Enhances user experience to promote engagement and adoption with features such as simplified navigation bar, optimized calendar view, configurable summary card, and the ability to favorite items.
Clarizen continuously delivers bi-weekly updates which include new features in preview mode. All customers also receive major quarterly release upgrades with increased functionality. The latest release is now available at no charge to existing Clarizen customers. Learn more by watching a recorded demo of these latest features in action.
Clarizen is a collaborative work management solution designed for people who value their time, and for organizations that value cross-company engagement. Built on a secure, scalable platform, Clarizen brings together project management, configurable workflow automation and in-context collaboration to create a meaningful engagement experience that allows everyone to work the way they work best. Everyone involved can track projects, communicate effortlessly and participate on their terms. When employees can connect to a larger and more meaningful purpose, progress is not only clear, it’s accelerated. Organizations of all sizes, across 79 countries already rely on Clarizen to help engage their people and move their business forward. The company is privately held with office locations including San Mateo (California), Tel Aviv and London.
Clarizen is a registered trademark and the Clarizen logo is a trademark of Clarizen Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.