Latest Release Boosts Effectiveness, Provides Exception-Driven Management, Enables Organizations to Move Faster in the Face of Change
SAN MATEO, Calif. – August 26, 2015 – Clarizen, a global leader in collaborative work management software, today announced its Summer 2015 Release, delivering extensive visibility that enables organizations to move faster in the changing modern workplace. The release offers 360-degree visibility at any level of the enterprise, so teams can identify and manage exceptions to increase their effectiveness. Improved transparency within projects and among users increases efficiency, accuracy and overall project quality.
The Summer Release is focused on providing even more visibility, both for executives looking at organizational performance and team members managing past-due tasks. For example, pre-built dashboards and reports provide immediate visibility into projects and companywide effectiveness. New conditional formatting automatically highlights key problems across all work items, as well as reports based on configurable rules. The enhanced interactive resource load allows managers to make smarter resource deployment and project approval decisions. And new mobile improvements enable team members to stay on top of changes as well as provide updates back to the rest of the team, while on the go.
“Better work management starts with better visibility, and the fastest way to visibility is collaboration,” said Avinoam Nowogrodski, CEO, Clarizen. “Executives, project managers and team members all need easy access to relevant information, not only to review off-track efforts, but also to properly allocate resources against ever-changing demand. Collaborative work management can only be achieved with visibility within projects and among team members. By simplifying work, businesses can move faster.”
- New out-of-the-box reports and dashboards – Use packaged reports and dashboards, and customize reporting to provide managers and executives multiple perspectives of the financial and schedule health of projects – including profitability and revenue analysis, budget overruns, and general project status.
- New mobile features – Use global, type-ahead to search for any item in Clarizen; quickly add new objects while creating social posts – like tasks, documents or requests; use the camera to add pictures and files to social groups.
- Resource load enhancements – Perform “what if” analysis by filtering in/out work items to understand the impact of demand changes to a resource’s workload; review the full work plan details on the same page as resource load; view resource load data using even more display and filtering options (i.e. additional time period flexibility, filter by any attribute, add additional columns of information to the resource list), for a fully centralized resource planning process.
- Conditional formatting – Automatically format data in any table column, including related panels; set the field’s text color, background color, font face, numeric formatting and more to highlight important information at a glance.
- Data objects – Capture and aggregate data for analysis – including time-based snapshots and trend data – and generate visualizations such as burn down and burn up charts, user analytics and more.
The Summer Release is available now at no charge to existing Clarizen customers. To learn more, register for the Summer Release webinar on September 29, 2015 at 8:00 am PT by clicking here.
Clarizen is a collaborative work management solution designed for people who value their time, and for organizations that value cross-company engagement. Built on a secure, scalable platform, Clarizen brings together project management, configurable workflow automation and in-context collaboration to create a meaningful engagement experience that allows everyone to work the way they work best. Everyone involved can track projects, communicate effortlessly and participate on their terms. When employees can connect to a larger and more meaningful purpose, progress is not only clear, it’s accelerated. Organizations of all sizes, across 79 countries already rely on Clarizen to help engage their people and move their business forward. The company is privately held with office locations including San Mateo (California), Tel Aviv and London.
Clarizen is a registered trademark and the Clarizen logo is a trademark of Clarizen Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.