Clarizen v6 Ushers in a New Era of Workplace Collaboration Where Social Goes to Work to Help Organizations Achieve Operational Excellence
SAN MATEO, Calif. – August 26, 2013 – Clarizen, the leader in enterprise work collaboration and project management software, today announced the release of Clarizen v6, the first solution to combine true social engagement with powerful project management. The newest version of its award-winning cloud-based platform,Clarizen v6 redefines collaboration for the enterprise by putting social to work to help organizations achieve operational excellence.
“Clarizen v6 was designed from the ground up to support the requirements of today’s changing modern workplace,” said Clarizen founder and CEO Avinoam Nowogrodski. “Increasingly, companies and organizations are staffed by people of different
generations, with varied skill sets and who are located around the world. Clarizen v6 delivers on our Work Funnel™ concept
of connecting social context, tasks and projects on a single cloud-based platform, so collaboration will drive results.”
Clarizen v6: Raising the Bar for Work Collaboration and Project Management
Clarizen v6 is shaping the future of work by providing a robust, yet simple-to-use solution that connects unstructured conversations with structured work. With an all-new user interface combined with hundreds
of new and enhanced features, Clarizen v6 empowers high-performance teams by improving visibility into projects and enabling social collaboration that drives business results.
Key features in Clarizen v6 include:
- Internal and External Social Collaboration: With Clarizen’s unique social user interface, internal team members, customers and contractors can now link their conversations to every project element (task, milestone, deadline, etc.) to take action directly from real-time discussions. Users can also create discussion groups on the fly and communicate through common social techniques — for example, using a hashtag (#) to link objects to the discussion, or tag individuals or groups with the at (@) sign to engage them in the conversation. By starting workflows from posts and discussions, Clarizen v6 streamlines work execution while encouraging transparency and participation across project team members.
- Drag & Drop Resource Allocation: Clarizen v6 enables managers to assign – and reassign – resource workload with an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop function. Managers can see the projects each team member is working on at a glance, and shift work around based on their skillsets and availability.
- Extensive Configurability: Clarizen’s innovative new user interface (UI) makes it even easier to personalize views, reports and dashboards – both at the individual and organizational level.
- Object Preview: From a single screen, team members get all the context they need around literally any entity in the system – projects, tasks, documents, conversations and more. With a click of a mouse, they can drill down for even more detail.
- High-performance Search Engine: Type-ahead search allows instant search throughout the system, making it extraordinarily easy to find information quickly.
- Easy Document Collaboration: Organizations can manage all documents in a central location by project, work item or task. Team members and customers can manage and annotate documents – all within a single tool. Clarizen also integrates with tools like Box and Google Drive, to support an organization’s document management strategies.
“Collaboration software has evolved beyond simple sharing, and is now a powerful tool teams can use to get work done,” said Alan Lepofsky, VP and principal analyst, Constellation Research in his report Enterprise Collaboration Software: From Simple Sharing to Purposeful Collaboration. “A new generation of collaborative platforms is starting to emerge, where social features are built directly into the business tools employees are already familiar with… When implemented correctly, these new tools enable people to create, find and share information, connect with colleagues, customers and business partners and participate in communities more effectively than ever before…This type of collaborative work, where social is part of a core business process, is what I call ‘purposeful collaboration’… Bottom line: purposeful collaboration will drive the greatest business value.”
“Clarizen v6 was designed around the tenets of participation, alignment and awareness,” said Nowogrodski. “We wanted to empower individuals in a way that has never been done before. By connecting social context with processes, we give a voice to each team member. It is that voice and that transparency that will ultimately lead an organization to success.”
What Customers Are Saying:
“With v6, Clarizen has made significant advancements in simplifying work processes for organizations,” said Steve Giltner, operations manager at Paramount Solar. “The way the social functionality has been integrated into the platform is a major step forward; plus the ability to personalize the UI is a major add. We really believe v6 is the version to take our company to the next level.”
“I have always been a big-time advocate of having a simple interface for tracking tasks and with v6, Clarizen has exceeded my expectations,” said Jim Hickey, senior manager of client delivery and operations at Marketo. “I’m truly looking forward to spending my days in Clarizen and having it be the central place for me to accomplish my work. Eventually, I can see our entire organization leveraging Clarizen.”
Clarizen v6 is available now. In addition, customers can also experience v6 and choose their upgrade path through the Clarizen “Training Box,” which allows them to configure their system and train their employees prior to completing a full production upgrade. For more information about Clarizen v6, please visit:clarizen.com.
About the Clarizen Work Funnel™
The Work Funnel is Clarizen’s concept of connecting the social graph of conversations and interactions that we all have today to the structured processes of work, tasks and projects. In channeling a flow between unstructured conversations, tasks and projects, organizations across the globe will able to collaborate in a meaningful way and get more work done, faster.
Clarizen is a collaborative work management solution designed for people who value their time, and for organizations that value cross-company engagement. Built on a secure, scalable platform, Clarizen brings together project management, configurable workflow automation and in-context collaboration to create a meaningful engagement experience that allows everyone to work the way they work best. Everyone involved can track projects, communicate effortlessly and participate on their terms. When employees can connect to a larger and more meaningful purpose, progress is not only clear, it’s accelerated. Organizations of all sizes, across 79 countries already rely on Clarizen to help engage their people and move their business forward. The company is privately held with office locations including San Mateo (California), Tel Aviv and London.
Clarizen is a registered trademark and the Clarizen logo is a trademark of Clarizen Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
(415) 738-7718 ext. 23