LinkedIn and Google Map Apps Among Latest Additions to Ecosystem of Integrations, Apps and Business Rules to Expand Operational Excellence
SAN MATEO, Calif. – May 5, 2015 – Clarizen, the leader in enterprise work collaboration software, today announced the release of several new applications on the Clarizen Apps Marketplace to boost productivity, simplify reporting and visualize data from apps like LinkedIn and Google Maps. Built on Clarizen’s award-winning platform, the marketplace underscores Clarizen’s commitment to building a true cloud ecosystem to help customers optimize the way they work.
“The latest and most popular apps on our Apps Marketplace reflect our own development strategy – simplify, integrate and target specific customer requirements. That’s why we’ve worked so diligently on building Clarizen as an extensible work collaboration platform,” said Avinoam Nowogrodski, Clarizen founder and CEO. “We are pleased that so many Clarizen customers are innovating on our platform and on the Apps Marketplace to drive real business value.”
Many of the recent additions to the Apps Marketplace leverage Clarizen Panels to simplify and aggregate meaningful data in context of getting work done. This provides additional live reporting insights into internal Clarizen data or combined data from third-party systems and services. Clarizen’s Apps Marketplace also features integrations that allow users to connect with their other mission-critical systems, such as Salesforce.com, JIRA, Box, Google and more.
The latest Clarizen Apps Marketplace apps include:
- Portfolio Timelines – Dynamic high-level “portfolio” timelines based on users, customers or portfolio projects, for an at-a-glance view of overall status, upcoming demand and project manager workload.
- Active Projects Dashboard Map – Interactive Google Map displaying the location of projects, with configurable key performance indicators (KPIs) such as overall status, profitability, current phase and earned value.
- Home Page – Simple and clean three-button home page, which can be easily tailored with an organization’s corporate branding.
- LinkedIn Data – Informational panel to augment companies’ customers’ Clarizen data by matching and syncing high-level organizational data from LinkedIn, allowing quick navigation through to their organizations on LinkedIn.
- Organizational Chart – Interactive chart shows the geographic location of cross-functional project team members for better collaboration and easier reassignment.
The most-installed Clarizen Apps Marketplace apps include:
- Activity Stream – Automated notification stream of a user’s most important updates to tasks, milestones, projects, files and other Clarizen items.
- Project Highlight Report – Customizable weekly report that provides highlights of high-level project information, milestones, tasks, risks, requests and issues.
- Holiday Loader– Database that provides accurate resourcing data by loading national, local and religious holidays into an organization’s or project group’s calendars in Clarizen.
- Polls for Discussion Groups – Survey functionality that allows users to run polls on discussion messages.
- PTO Request Management – Personal time off (PTO) request management, allowing teams to add approved calendar exceptions onto personal calendars in Clarizen.
- Scrum Release Backlog – Scrum Agile framework for completing projects, including fields and workflows to manage release backlog content and “t-shirt sizing” effort estimation.
In addition to creating its own applications, Clarizen enables customers and partners to create, build, publish and sell their own custom apps. To support this, Clarizen has launched its first “AppAthon,” a virtual hackathon challenging participants to build the best application using the new Clarizen Panels or application program interface (APIs). Entries must be submitted by June 22nd and the winner will be announced by June 30th.
For more information about Clarizen’s newest and most popular work-enhancing applications, please visit the Clarizen Apps Marketplace.
Clarizen is a leading enterprise-class work collaboration platform that helps companies get work done faster. The company’s project management and work collaboration solutions uniquely harness the power of the cloud to get work done efficiently, effectively and with better results. Fast to deploy and easy to use, Clarizen is shaping the future of work and redefining enterprise collaboration by connecting social context with tasks and projects to drive increased productivity and profitability. Empowering teams by connecting conversations, tasks and projects in a single solution, Clarizen fuels the high-performance teams of thousands of organizations across 69 countries, including dozens of the Fortune 500. Founded in 2006, Clarizen is privately held with locations all around the world including San Mateo, CA, Tel Aviv, IL and London, UK. For more information, visit clarizen.com.
Clarizen is a registered trademark and the Clarizen logo is a trademark of Clarizen Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.