Growth Reflects Focus on “White Glove” Customer Experience
SAN MATEO, Calif. – February 11, 2015 – Clarizen, the leader in in enterprise work collaboration software, today announced record-setting growth during the fourth quarter of 2014. The company delivered on its enterprise enablement vision and “white glove customer experience” focus with significant growth numbers, customer wins and employee additions.
Clarizen accelerated its expansion in the enterprise, reporting its largest revenue quarter in company history. The company has doubled the number of enterprise customers with more than $100,000 annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2014, and services revenue also doubled year-over-year. Clarizen also expanded its customer support focus, now with support teams in three locations worldwide. As a result, the company has improved customer response times by more than 300 percent.
“Clarizen’s commitment to fulfilling its ‘enterprise enablement’ vision paid off during the fourth quarter. We deliver enterprise-grade technology to enable organic innovation in the modern workplace through transparency and collaboration,” said Avinoam Nowogrodski, CEO, Clarizen. “As the numbers show, our customers are embracing Clarizen as the preferred work collaboration platform for the enterprise.”
Additional Company-Related Highlights:
- In 2014, Clarizen increased its total employee count by more than 54 percent, with a focus on customer services and R&D. As a part of that increase, the company welcomed US executive team members Chris Bates, Global VP of Customer Success; Viken Eldemir, VP of Americas; and Anne Catambay, VP of Demand Generation.
- In Q4, the company signed 151 new customers including one of the world’s largest online retailers, one of the top five banks in America and a multinational supply chain and logistics company.
- Clarizen also introduced its Fall Release, which delivers new customization, configuration, visualization and digital proofing enhancements, as well as an updated integration with Box.
- Clarizen CEO Avinoam Nowogrodski was named an “Entrepreneur of the Year” by Business Intelligence Group and recognized for his innovative work redefining collaboration in the real-time, multi-generational and ever-changing modern workplace.
- Clarizen was ranked the 68th fastest-growing company in the 2014 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for EMEA, reporting an impressive growth rate of 2196 percent between 2009 and 2013.
For more Clarizen company and product-related updates, visit: //www.clarizen.com/about-us.html. The company will showcase its enterprise customers at its upcoming conference, [email protected] 2015, which will be held March 8-10 at the InterContinental San Francisco.
Clarizen is a work collaboration platform that helps companies get work done faster. The company’s enterprise-class work collaboration and project management solutions harness the power of the cloud to get work done efficiently, effectively and with better results. Fast to deploy and easy to use, Clarizen is redefining enterprise collaboration by connecting social context with tasks and projects to drive increased productivity and profitability. Clarizen fuels the high-performance teams of more than 2,300 organizations across 76 countries, including dozens of the Fortune 500. Most recently, Gigaom Research rated Clarizen at the top in its Sector RoadMap: process-based collaboration in 2014 report. Founded in 2006, Clarizen is privately held with offices in San Mateo, California and Hod Hasharon, Israel and London, UK. For more information, visit clarizen.com.
Clarizen is a registered trademark and the Clarizen logo is a trademark of Clarizen Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.