Enterprise Work Collaboration Leader Grows by Nearly 100% QOQ, Adds More Than 230 Customers and Signs Multimillion-Dollar Expansion
SAN MATEO, CA – February 4, 2014 – Clarizen, the leader in enterprise work collaboration software, today announced that it has completed its strongest quarter yet, including the signing of a multi-million dollar deal with one of the Big Four audit firms. Other highlights include ranking in the top 15 in Deloitte’s Fast 500™ EMEAand Clarizen’s expanded integration with Box, making it one of the first solutions to leverage
both Box Embed and Box’s document viewing technology.
Clarizen V6 redefines collaboration for the enterprise by organically creating a “work graph™” that connects conversations, actions and deliverables to help organizations achieve operational excellence. By delivering a powerful combination of true social engagement and powerful project management, Clarizen posted a quarter-over-quarter bookings increase of nearly 100 percent. Clarizen also added over 230 clients to its customer base including Electronic Arts, Sony, and Porto Seguro, Brazil’s third largest insurance company.
“During our selection process, Clarizen was easily the best,” said Eder M. Lima, IT administrator at Sony Brasil Ltda. “The system is a great fit for our requirements and was an instant hit with our project team due to its look, feel, functionality and ease-of-use. We look forward to using Clarizen in 2014 and beyond to empower our high-performance teams.”
“I am delighted to report that Q4 of 2013 was clearly the strongest quarter in Clarizen’s history,” said Avinoam Nowogrodski, CEO and co-founder of Clarizen. “In addition, our enterprise business was particularly robust, sending a clear message that Clarizen has the right solution to serve a large market on critical business processes. Our success in turning organizations into highly effective, real-time operations and the superiority of our award-winning product make Clarizen an undoubted leader in enterprise work collaboration.”
Other Q4 highlights include:
- Ranking as the twelfth fastest-growing company in the 2013 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ for EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). Clarizen’s impressive growth rate of 8,453 percent between 2008 and 2012 underscores the company’s growing market momentum and the increasing need for organizations to deliver collaboration that drives results.
- An expanded integration with Box, making Clarizen one of the first solutions to leverage both Box Embed, a robust HTML5 framework that makes it simple to embed the entire Box experience anywhere people work, and Box’s document viewing technology. Through these integrations, organizations can easily and securely access, view, annotate and attach existing files from Box to projects, milestones, tasks and cases within Clarizen.
- The release of its new Google Chrome™ Extension, enabling users to seamlessly add tasks, cases and screenshots to their Clarizen account from any web page in a Chrome browser window. The free-of-charge extension enables teams in all departments to work more efficiently and achieve better results — faster.
- Winning the Business Intelligence Group’s 2013 “New Product of the Year” award for its reimagined solution, Clarizen V6. The award validates Clarizen’s commitment to deliver product innovation to empower high-performance teams.
- Winning the gold in the Fastest-Growing Company category in Best in Biz Awards 2013, the only independent business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts.
The Work Graph™
The way most companies work is broken. First we build work groups, and then we engage in conversations, which may become actions and, ideally, these actions become deliverables. Each of these typically live in disconnected “islands” of activity, managed by different systems. Clarizen is different in that it connects these islands into a “work graph” that is organically created through the act of getting work done. The work graph enables collaboration that drives results, turning every organization into a high-performance, real-time operation.
Clarizen is the leader in enterprise-class work collaboration and project management solutions that harness the power of the cloud to get work done efficiently, effectively and with better results. Fast to deploy and easy to use, Clarizen is redefining enterprise collaboration by connecting social context with tasks and projects to drive increased productivity and profitability. Clarizen fuels the high-performance teams of more than 2,000 organizations across 76 countries, including more than 25 of the Fortune 500. In 2013, Clarizen received the SIIA CODiE Award for “Best Product Management Solution.” Founded in 2005, Clarizen is privately held with offices in San Mateo, California and Hod Hasharon, Israel. For more information, visit clarizen.com.
Clarizen is a registered trademark and the Clarizen logo is a trademark of Clarizen Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.