“The Milestones™” Recognize the Innovation and Impact Customers Achieve through Clarizen; Deadline to Apply is January 12, 2015
San Mateo, CA – Dec. 9, 2014 – Clarizen, the leader in enterprise work collaboration software, introduces The Milestones Awards for Excellence in Enterprise Work Collaboration. The first-ever Milestones will be awarded at the [email protected] 2015 user conference, and will highlight how companies are driving innovation and making an impact within their organizations by embracing the future of work.
“Clarizen customers are reaping the business benefits of applying collaboration principles within the workplace,” said Lori Bush Shepard, Clarizen VP of Corporate Marketing. “The inaugural Milestones Awards will shine a spotlight on these companies, recognizing their ‘high impact’ successes in social collaboration, project management organization and innovative product rollouts. Clarizen customers are embracing the future of work, and these awards underscore their workplace wins.”
Clarizen customers are invited to showcase their collaboration-related achievements by applying for The Milestones Awards. The awards are designed to recognize company leaders and employees who work hand-in-hand to bring their organizations into the future of work. Clarizen is accepting award applications until January 12, 2015. Customers can choose from a variety of categories and are encouraged to submit for multiple awards. The winners will be announced during the [email protected] conference in March.
- MOST DRAMATIC BUSINESS IMPACT – Showcases the major improvements and exceptional returns companies have achieved with Clarizen. Examples include global rollouts, marketing programs, agile development and more.
- MOST IMPACTFUL USE OF SOCIAL COLLABORATION – Highlights organizations’ use of social collaboration to take them from idea creation to execution.
- MOST INNOVATIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION – Recognizes PMOs that are delivering high-impact results for their businesses.
- MOST IMPACTFUL USE OF CLARIZEN’S SALESFORCE CRM INTEGRATION – Acknowledges organizations that make an impact by linking Clarizen’s enterprise work collaboration product with Salesforce CRM.
- MOST DRAMATIC CAREER GROWTH FROM USING CLARIZEN – Congratulates individuals who have delivered results through Clarizen that have helped them advance their careers.
To submit an award application, please click here.
The [email protected] conference, set for March 8-10, 2015 in San Francisco, features enterprise work collaboration and project management best practices, hands-on technical workshops and networking opportunities. The event will take place at the InterContinental San Francisco. Register now to take advantage of early-bird pricing of $599 per person through January 8, 2015. For details, visitwww.clarizenatwork2015.com.
Clarizen is the leader in enterprise-class work collaboration and project management solutions that harness the power of the cloud to get work done efficiently, effectively and with better results. Fast to deploy and easy to use, Clarizen is redefining enterprise collaboration by connecting social context with tasks and projects to drive increased productivity and profitability. Clarizen fuels the high-performance teams of more than 2,300 organizations across 76 countries, including dozens of the Fortune 500. Most recently, Gigaom Research rated Clarizen at the top in its Sector RoadMap: process-based collaboration in 2014 report. Founded in 2006, Clarizen is privately held with offices in San Mateo, California and Hod Hasharon, Israel. For more information, visit clarizen.com.
Clarizen is a registered trademark and the Clarizen logo is a trademark of Clarizen Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.