Clarizen delivers secure, cloud-based collaborative work management solutions built on the vision of business agility. We have been recognized as a leader in Forrester’s Enterprise Collaborative Work Management report and is a two-time Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management. As we continuously innovate, we’ve just recently released Clarizen Bot.
We are looking for a thoughtful and driven VP New Business, who will lead a new business unit at Clarizen. You’ll lead the product/market fit phase, develop initial hypothesis on buying and user personas and build product and go to market strategies. You will have the support of the entire Clarizen structure in order to succeed.
Creativity, entrepreneurship, strong communication and collaboration skills are a must.
The position is based in San Mateo, CA
What you’ll be doing
- Formalize product strategy
- Figure out product/market fit
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape
- Formalize buyer and user personas
- Define and execute a business strategy
- Compile and execute a GTM strategy
- Manage end to end the business unit inc. engineering, product and sales resources
- Launch of new product lines
- Recruit and hire the needed resources for all roles with the support of the existing HR department
- 7+ years of product management or product marketing experience
- Entrepreneurial, independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and execution skills
- Experience with enterprise software
- Prior ownership and management of P&L
- Strong communication and business writing skills.
- Self-driven to achieve goals; high energy level is essential; strong, dedicated work ethic a must.
- A BS in a management discipline (Finance, Business), or a technical discipline (Computer Science)