Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world, and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work. Our product has been repeatedly recognized by Gartner and Forrester as market leaders.
Autonomy and ownership are ingrained in our R&D culture. Our developers own their code from customer research and validation, to design and development, to monitoring the product in production. Our Developers aren’t just executors of code; they’re brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where innovation is rewarded, and the sky is the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
We are looking for a technical product manager, to join our R&D organization.
The technical product manager will become an expert in our platform, analyze requirements and work closely with developers, testers, product managers, partners and customers to deliver best in class solutions to address business needs.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
We’re embracing the latest and greatest cloud technologies, including Micro-service architecture, NoSQL and SQL databases, Server Less code by Lambda, React Native, and NLP/Bot.
- Define and prioritize product requirements, features and enhancements to provide high value to enterprise customers
- Co-drive product implementation through the agile product development lifecycle, working closely with relevant stakeholders to support high quality delivery
- Work closely with engineering to translate new requirements into specific product releases
- Leverage strong technical skills to lead various inbound and outbound activities
- Responsible for analyzing and communicating the business needs and changes to the R&D teams
- Vast experience as a software developer is a must. Experience in technical leadership positions are a big advantage
- Capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of complex enterprise grade SaaS systems
- Strong requirement analysis experience and ability to break functional requirements to engineering requirements
- Good understanding of business and end user perspective resulting in effective prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures and design proposals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hebrew
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science or related fields