We’re seeking a passionate, innovative and metrics-driven marketer to evolve and manage the global demand generation program for Clarizen. This person will be responsible for defining the company’s demand generation plan, executing multi-channel campaigns, and measuring the success of those campaigns. The ideal candidate knows how to balance strategic planning with the ability to get things done; and to deliver results that grow and accelerate the sales pipeline. This person will have a high level of autonomy and accountability and requires a unique blend of self-motivation, creativity and obsessive analytical skills. The Demand Generation Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Global Marketing.
Clarizen’s mission is to power the fast, agile enterprise. As a two-time Gartner leader in the PPM Magic Quadrant and current Forrester leader in Enterprise Collaborative Work Management, our solution helps over 2,000 companies become business agile. Leveraging years of experience building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology, we are developing groundbreaking new solutions to create a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
With strong differentiation in machine learning, artificial intelligence, purposeful collaboration and powerful workflow technology, Clarizen is searching for the best-in-class to help us build, write and bring this compelling story to market. There has never been a better time to join our company.
Location: San Mateo, CA
- Generate a consistent flow of sales-ready leads in Americas market, while providing global guidance to UK counterpart
- Manage digital and offline global demand generation campaigns, from idea to execution to measurement
- Partner with Content Marketing and Product Marketing to create compelling demand gen content and offerings mapped to buyer personas and buying cycles
- Build and execute account based marketing programs, both for net new and expansion, designed to grow and accelerate pipeline
- Work with Content Marketing to initiate landing page creation, email copy, social assets and automated workflows to support the execution of digital campaigns
- Coordinate efforts to drive attendance and succinct follow-through for demand gen Webinars.
- Manage affiliate programs, including contracts, billing, messaging and metrics
- Oversee demand gen efforts across social media
- Select and manage local events that optimize awareness while driving qualified leads for sales; manage pre- and post-event follow-up and measurement and ROI
- Create tight alignment with sales on campaign plans and targets
- Provide SDRs with scripting and training on key campaign initiatives
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-7 years+ of proven B2B demand marketing experience, preferably with a SaaS-based company
- Track record of success defining and achieving KPIs in driving leads and opps for sales through a broad mix of demand generation activities
- Advanced knowledge of best practices and innovations in B2B demand generation across multiple channels (email, webinars, SEM, social, events, teleprospecting, syndicated content, ABM, content marketing, etc.)
- Experience in building, launching, and measuring persona and/or use case-based campaigns
- Proven results running account-based marketing (ABM) programs with existing customers and net new prospects
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- Ability to navigate Google Adwords/Analytics
- Superior analytical skills and obsessive metrics-driven decision making, particularly around campaign ROI and cost-per-opportunity
- Comfortable with a balance of day-to-day execution and high-level strategy
- Demonstrated proficiency with lead scoring and nurturing programs
- Experience with targeting, segmenting and profiling of prospects and customers
- Experience writing and presenting ROI-driven marketing campaign plans
- Creative thinking skills to deliver fresh ideas
- Adept at handling a multitude of different responsibilities at one time
- High energy, positive attitude, resourceful, team-oriented, great sense of humor and a strong work ethic
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent. MBA a plus