Clarizen delivers secure, cloud-based enterprise collaborative work management solutions built on the vision of business agility. Our product is used by tens of thousands of users worldwide, in a wide variety of industries. We have been recognized as a leader in Forrester’s Enterprise Collaborative Work Management report and is a two-time Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management. As we continuously innovate, we’ve just recently released Clarizen Bot, and we’re looking to launch new offerings later in 2018.
We are looking for a creative Solutions Engineer to join our dynamic team in the San Mateo office. As a Solutions Engineer, you will be the primary technical resource for our Sales team taking a consultative approach with our customers, identifying pain points and driving technical alignment between customer needs and the Clarizen service. You will serve as a product expert, effectively describing and demonstrating our solution as well as promoting our vision and approach. You will be a trusted point of contact for our customers while advancing the sales process.
As the technical expert, you will work with clients to understand their requirements and design the right solution for their business needs.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background, with a minimum 2 years of experience functioning in a Sales Engineer capacity.
- Conduct online and in-person demonstrations of the Clarizen software
- Work hands-on with customers to understand their needs and build the right solution for them
- Work alongside the Sales team to help them close business
- Configure the Clarizen platform accordingly and build demo environments for sales meetings
- 2+ years experience as a Solutions Consultant or Sales Engineer supporting a SaaS based product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as business and technical acumen are a must.
- Experience and understanding of the requirements and challenges enterprises face with work collaboration and project management
- Creativity in building use cases driven environments
- B.S. degree in Business or Computer Science.
- Experience in successful startups is a plus