Clarizen delivers secure, cloud-based enterprise collaborative work management solutions built on the vision of business agility. Our product is used by tens of thousands of users worldwide, in a wide variety of industries. We have been recognized as a leader in Forrester’s Enterprise Collaborative Work Management report and is a two-time Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management. As we continuously innovate, we’ve just recently released Clarizen Bot, and we’re looking to launch new offerings later in 2018.
We are looking for a thoughtful, driven, innovative UX Designer who will be responsible for helping us shape new product offerings, as well as continuously researching, planning and executing solutions that will significantly improve user experience, usability and functionality across Clarizen’s existing product offering. Your challenge will be to gradually turn a complex functional system, used in a wide variety of ways by thousands of users, into a delightful experience. .
You should be obsessed with design as a problem-solving technique. You should be a great storyteller who understands that a good-looking UI isn’t the same as a product that works well. You should be able to distill complex concepts, user needs, and business requirements into interfaces and interactions that are intuitive and effective. You’ll be responsible for every aspect of the design process, from conceptual development to wireframes to prototype testing.
Coding skills are not a requirement, but for the purpose of communicating with developers, it will help to have a basic understanding of the practice of front-end development.
Creativity, strong communication, and collaboration skills are a must.
The position is based in Hod Hasharon, Israel.
What you’ll be doing
- Apply User-Centered Design (UCD) methodologies to a complex product to create intuitive, usable and effective interactions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather usability requirements and define success metrics
- Translate these requirements into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Lead the design lifecycle from user research to visual design
- Be the advocate for the user during every step of feature design and development
- Evangelize and implement user research and testing practices within the Product team
- You care about continuously learning and teaching those around you
- You are fastidious about details and take great pride in designing polished interactions
- 4+ years experience designing online interactions for enterprise SaaS applications
- Ability to create testable prototypes (via tools like OmniGraffle, Keynote, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Strong professional background in UX design
- Degree in HCI, Interface Design, or Human Factors Engineering
- Visual design experience and skills
- Experience in Lean UX methods