We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing company and help us power fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met. We have repeatedly been recognized by Gartner and Forrester as a market leader and our innovative software solutions are used by thousands of the largest enterprises in the world to help them carry out their work.
We are looking for an experienced product marketer to drive product messaging, go-to-market activities, and create compelling content that will continue to position Clarizen as a market leader. You will be instrumental in creating both internal and external content and materials about the awesome products we deliver. As such, creativity, strong communication, and collaboration skills are a must to help you work across the sales, marketing, product, and engineering teams.
This position is based in San Mateo, CA.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive go to market strategy by determining the right market segments, evaluating pain points, and understanding the right personas to sell to
- Manage product launches and go-to-market activities, creating compelling content and marketing materials, and developing strategies on how to effectively market current and future features and services
- Work with the Demand Generation team to build content and materials to support programs
- Train sales, customer success, and partner teams on product positioning, messaging, key differentiation, and how to convey the value of Clarizen solutions
- Develop and manage product-driven campaigns to cultivate and grow a loyal customer base
- Serve as an evangelist and subject matter expert to customers, partners, sales, and industry analysts
- Maintain a strong understanding of the evolving competitive landscape, identify areas of competitive differentiation, and keep the field and product teams informed about competitive risks and opportunities
This role requires:
- 3+ years working in product marketing, preferably with a SaaS-based company focused on the enterprise market
- Strong storytelling skills with a love of messaging and positioning
- Track record of creating exceptional creative briefs and developing high quality, sales and customer-facing content including presentations, web copy, product sheets, demo scripts, white papers, and other materials
- A customer-first mentality along with an understanding of enterprise sales and marketing to business decision makers
- Ability to take ownership and operate independently to build out new programs and initiatives and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who can work across an organization to build a plan, get alignment, and execute it
- Strong communication and business writing skills along with the ability to listen effectively
- Genuine interest in the future of work and how to make teams and workplaces run more effectively
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with the Work Collaboration, PPM, and PSA markets
- A BS in a management discipline (Finance, Business, or Marketing)