Clarizen, the fast-growing, award-winning leader in enterprise-class work collaboration and project management, is looking for a qualified and high-energy Senior Product Manager.
We are looking for a thoughtful, driven, innovative Senior Product Manager, to help shape the future of our new business.
You’ll be instrumental in compiling the product roadmap, as well as own the day to day product management activities, and so creativity, strong communication, and collaboration skills are must.
You’ll be reporting to the GM, New Business.
Clarizen’s mission is to power the fast, agile enterprise. As a two-time Gartner leader in the PPM Magic Quadrant and current Forrester leader in Enterprise Collaborative Work Management, our solution helps over 2,000 companies become business agile. Leveraging years of experience building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology, we are developing groundbreaking new solutions to create a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
With strong differentiation in machine learning, purposeful collaboration and powerful workflow technology, Clarizen is searching for the best-in-class to help us build, write and bring this compelling story to market. There has never been a better time to join our company.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
- Participate in defining our product vision and strategy, and help discover new opportunities.
- Lead the product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch.
- Engage closely with the sales and marketing teams and with customers to gather requirements and create an amazing product
- Work with the engineering team to provide the best technical implementation.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
Your experience and skills
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven to achieve goals; high energy level is essential; strong, dedicated work ethic
- Experience in user-experience research methods. Experience in data analysis and data driven product design, with excellent analytical skills.
- Experience in B2C is an advantage
- Experience in Mobile Apps is an advantage