Area of the application: Web-based, SaaS executive initiative management application
About Clarizen: Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world, and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work. Our product has been repeatedly recognized by Gartner and Forrester as market leaders.
Autonomy and ownership are ingrained in our R&D culture. Our developers own their code from customer research and validation, to design and development, to monitoring the product in production. Our Developers aren’t just executors of code; they’re brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where innovation is rewarded, and the sky is the limit in terms of what you can accomplish
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
The position is in our new products group and will be focused on new product development. We are looking for an experienced front-end developer who can help us push new products to the market, fast. We use React\React Native + Redux to develop our front-end. We use the latest AWS services for development and production environments.
- BA/BSc (or equivalent) in computer sciences
- At least 6 years of modern web UI development
- A demonstrable experience in building modern, complex web applications
- Solid experience with React\Redux
- Experience in implementing modern UX and working with UX designers
- Adherent to writing clear and sustainable code, with a passion for engineering excellence
- Experience in an agile environment- an advantage
- Experience with unit and automation tests-an advantage
- Experience in mobile app development-an advantage
- Team player with great interpersonal skills, fun to work with
- Self-initiated and quick learner
- Thorough and result driven
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Creative “out of the box” thinking