Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work. Our product has been repeatedly recognized by Gartner and Forrester as market leader.
Autonomy and ownership are ingrained in our R&D culture. Our developers own their code from customer research and validation, to design and development, to monitoring the product in production. Our Developers are not just executors of code; they are brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where innovation is rewarded, and the sky is the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
We are looking for a Senior Backend to further develop and extend our core product capabilities to delight our customers.
Hod HaSharon, Central, Israel
The Role & Responsibilities
As part of our highly professional backend team, you will design, implement, test, deploy and maintain the backend components addressing complex user scenarios. Some facts on our system:
- Is used by 100K of enterprise users around the world and this number is constantly growing
- Is highly customizable, including a workflow engine as well as custom entities, custom fields, formulas & functions, custom UX and more
- Is running on tens of servers on each site, running asynchronous calculations using a sophisticated infrastructure we designed to address our unique needs
- We have more than 2 million lines of code on our server side
Your Experiences & Skills
- At least 6 years of experience in building SaaS enterprise grade solutions
- Strong technical skills in .NET
- Familiarity with relational databases.
- Desire to understand the enterprise business world and customers’ needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hebrew
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science or related fields