Clarizen, the fast-growing, award-winning leader in enterprise-class work collaboration and project management, is looking for a qualified and high-energy Professional Services Consultant. This is a team-oriented position with responsibility to our largest customers and with strong potential for growth and overachievement. We are seeking candidates who enjoy a fast-paced environment with multi-role responsibilities, and who bring a lot of enthusiasm to the job. This is a business-consulting role working with strategic customers and has central importance to our ongoing success as a company.
Location: London, UK
- Lead delivery of SMB deployments.
- Support the Lead Consultant in delivering enterprise implementation projects with our largest and most strategic customers
- Provide remote and onsite consulting and training to clients
- Deliver business analysis and solutions engineering – work closely with our customer champions to understand in detail the use cases and business processes, and define and implement the solutions in Clarizen
- Prepare technical objectives – identify and describe key goals and provide the work processes to achieve these goals
- Engage with customers and other parties to develop system design, functional and technical specifications to meet customer functionality, reporting, customization and integration requirements
- Serve as the software expert and product specialist, aiming to solve customer business challenges
- Engage closely with and provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering regarding customers’ unmet product needs
- Ensure long-term adoption for customers, support organizational change and generate business value in a short timeline
- 3+ years professional services / technology consulting / sales engineering experience with focus in software / IT in enterprise customers
- Experience designing / implementing technology solutions and cloud services
- Experience with SaaS solutions
- Have a proven technical background –You will need to have a strong hands-on understanding of a number of popular technical platforms and be able to talk eloquently with our clients using those platforms
- Ability to balance multiple assignments at any given time and stay on top of the details of each.
- Ability to facilitate in cross-team collaboration working with teams in-person and virtually across the globe
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, personable and flexible
- Team player
- Positive attitude and very customer-centric; always willing to put the customers’ needs first
- A self-starter and quick learner, comfortable in a fast-paced environment where priorities shift
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools, SaaS & general programming methodologies and software architecture
- Ability to convey technical information in an easy to understand way
- A science/mathematics / IT degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience designing / implementing technology solutions, cloud services, and providing business-transformation consulting
- Speak fluent English.
- PMP / Prince2 / PMI certification an advantage