Clarizen’s mission is to power the fast, agile enterprise. As a two-time Gartner leader in the PPM Magic Quadrant and current Forrester leader in Enterprise Collaborative Work Management, our solution helps over 2,000 companies become business agile. Leveraging years of experience building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology, we are developing groundbreaking new solutions to create a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
With strong differentiation in machine learning, artificial intelligence, purposeful collaboration and powerful workflow technology, Clarizen is searching for the best-in-class to help us build, write and bring this compelling story to market. There has never been a better time to join our company.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
Clarizen is looking for a qualified and high-energy Professional Services Consultant. This is a team-oriented position with responsibility to our largest customers and with strong potential for growth and overachievement. We are seeking candidates who enjoy a fast- paced environment with multi-role responsibilities, and who bring a lot of enthusiasm to the job. This is a business-consulting role working with strategic customers and has central importance to our ongoing success as a company
- Proven experience in building cloud-based applications in a production environment
- Strong Linux background
- 3+ years of hands-on experience
- Proven Experience working in a Hybrid cloud production environment.
- Represent the team in in cross-company architectural discussions and decision making, forming infrastructure vision and direction.
- Proven experience designing and managing Docker containers with Kubernetes.
- Design, architect, and implement various AWS Services.
- At least 4 years of DevOps experience.
- Infrastructure automation (OS & AWS) with terraform or similar.
- Strong experience with Linux and windows scripting
- Configuration management system such as SaltStack, Ansible, puppet or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science
Skills & Experiences
- 4-8 years professional services / technology consulting / sales engineering experience with focus in software / IT in enterprise customers
- Experience designing/implementing enterprise-wide technology solutions, cloud services, and providing business-transformation consulting services, including strategic planning and business process re-engineering
- Ability to deliver world-class services and high-impact results
- Ability to balance multiple projects at any given time and stay on top of the details of each
- Ability to facilitate and harness cross-team collaboration working with teams in-person and virtually across the globe
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, personable and flexible
- Team player
- Positive attitude and very customer-centric; always willing to put the customers’ needs first
- A self-starter and quick learner, comfortable in a fast-paced environment where priorities shift constantly; embracing change and ambiguous situations and messages
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools, SaaS & general programming methodologies and software architecture
- Ability to convey technical information in an easy to understand way
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or related filed from an accredited university
Nice to have
- Experience designing/implementing enterprise-wide technology solutions, cloud services, and providing business-transformation consulting
- PMP certification an advantage