The Clarizen Managed Services group is responsible for Clarizen Datacenters architecture, Service availability and performance. Our growing family of Services are delivered from several data centers spread globally across the US and EU regions. We are looking for an experienced network and infrastructure engineer to help us support our growing business needs and exciting challenges,
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
- Be an active participant in deep technical discussions.
- Build, manage and maintain multi-vendor, multi-protocol datacenter and backbone networks.
- Design, Develop and optimized network and security systems.
- Develop automated methods to mitigate and remediate network and security events.
- Perform fast root cause analysis, network and application risk identification and mitigation.
- Proved Working Experience in large-scale Network architectures, Firewalls, Content Delivery, And load balancing technologies (F5 | A10 Networks is an advantage)
- Experience supporting the configuration and maintenance of Firewall | Multi-tier infrastructure including Packet Filtering and network troubleshooting (Palo Alto networks is an advantage)
- Requires in-depth knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP, DNS and other application layer and monitor protocols.
- Four year or more of Windows, Linux and TCP/IP network fundamentals in a large scale production environments.
- Proven Experience in administrating Citrix Xen or VMware clusters in production datacenters.
- Support The Datacenter “bare metal” and above, Storage technologies, NFS | SAN | NAS | FC
- Blade Server Architecture (Cisco UCS is an Advantage)
- Knowledge with public cloud environments (an advantage)
- Self-driven, able to work under pressure and Ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills. Team player, with a friendly and pleasant personality
- Ability to manage, prioritize and solve problems quickly and completely
- BA in computer science