We are looking for an energetic, driven and innovative Product Manager, to help shape the future of Collaborative Work Management. You’ll be instrumental in compiling our product vision, strategy and roadmap, as well as work closely with our sales and marketing teams to help keep our market leadership position. You will own the day to day product management activities of working closely with customers, prospects, and with our engineering team.
Creativity, strong communication, and collaboration skills are a must. You’ll be reporting to the VP Product.
Location – Hod Hasharon, IL
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead the product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Work with the engineering team to provide the best technical implementation.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and drive product value.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Engage closely with the sales and marketing teams and with our customers to gather requirements and further innovate an award-winning product.
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven to achieve goals; high energy level is essential; strong, dedicated work ethic a must.
- Experience in UX research methods. Experience in data analysis and data driven product design, with excellent analytical skills.
- Experience in Collaboration, Collaborative Work, Enterprise Project Management an advantage
- Previous working knowledge in the Project and Portfolio Management space an advantage
Skills and tools:
- Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
- Product analytics tools