Clarizen is a leading provider of cloud based work collaboration management software (SaaS). We power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified, and goals are met.
Clarizen is in a rapid growth phase and looking for diligent individuals who want to build a career in technology sales. We are looking for candidates who enjoy a fast paced environment, open to learning new technologies and bring enthusiasm and fun to their job.
This position is for an Account Executive within our New Business unit – Clarizen Eagle – a group working on a new and innovative product.
The New Business Account Executive (AE) is responsible for Mid-Market & Enterprise companies taking leads into opportunities and into recurring revenue for Clarizen. This is a critically important role in our company. The AE’s primary mission is to target companies and specific use cases for the purpose of qualifying, setting up, managing and closing opportunities.
Location: San Mateo, CA
- Work with customers to understand and identify their strategic vision and objectives and align our products and services where opportunities exist
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match solutions with identified needs
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales by possessing a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Meet face to face and over the phone with customers to build relationships and gain an excellent understanding of their political and corporate environment
- Effectively manage RFP’s, bids & other customer requirements
- Increase deal size through a consultative and analytical sales approach
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Consultative, customer-centric sales abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- 5 + years SaaS Sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of continually exceeding quota targets and acquiring new accounts
- Must be comfortable working face to face at all levels of an organization including C-Level Executives
- Ability to be proactive so as to manage and respond to incoming sales leads and existing customers
- Knowledge of the work management, project management and portfolio management market space, competitors and related industries
- Experience building a sales pipeline and positioning business to closeStrong analytical skills that enable the development of complete sales cycle
- Consultative, solution experience selling software products
- Proven track record in developing and managing clients in multiple industries
- Excellent presentation, business writing and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com is required and use of other opportunity tracking systems is preferred