We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing company.
If You are passionate about information technology ,operating and supporting high velocity production environment , learning, building, and sustaining IT systems and processes come and join us.
As a Regional IT Support Engineer you will be a member of a full-spectrum User Support team that includes other Regional Engineers and complements the Global Corporate IT Service Desk and data centers support team.
We are looking for a qualified and high-energy IT Support Engineer to handle desk-side and full service support for company users working or traveling within the North and South American geographic region. you will also support and monitor Clarizen production data centers and production environment.
The regional engineer is accountable for regional quality and performance against defined SLAs, and is expected to anticipate changes in resource requirements, plan and execute appropriately, while achieving all service objectives.
Location: San Mateo, CA
- Act as a local, regional point of escalation for IT issues in our US headquarters.
Setting up accounts for new users , Install and configuring computer hardware, Mac OS and windows software, networks.
- Prevent, monitor and respond to ensure user issues are addressed, escalating as appropriate
- Manage , monitor and support cloud services such as Salesforce CRM, Google Apps, Box and Zendesk.
- Monitor Clarizen production environment and responses to operational incidents.
- 3 years in IT helpdesk support positions.
- Strong results in achieving customer satisfaction across a variety of business functions.
- Experience in working in cross-functional and regional teams to resolve users’ issues.
- LAN/WAN networking and firewall experience is a plus.
- Working in Network operation center is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills