Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world, and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work. Our product has been repeatedly recognized by Gartner and Forrester as market leaders.
Autonomy and ownership are ingrained in our R&D culture. Our developers own their code from customer research and validation, to design and development, to monitoring the product in production. Our Developers aren’t just executors of code; they’re brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where innovation is rewarded, and the sky is the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
We’re looking for a Full Stack Tech Leader to build a new product that will expand our company offering.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
We’re embracing the latest and greatest cloud technologies, including Micro-service architecture, NoSQL and SQL databases, Server Less code by Lambda and React.
- Establishing a development team of 2-3 engineers
- Building a new product from research and validation, to design and development, to monitoring the product in production
- Promoting the team innovation spirit, can-do attitude and constant aspiration for excellence
- Leading the architecture vision of the new product
Your Experiences & Skills
- At least 5 years of modern web UI development, with a solid experience with React or other modern client side frameworks
- Experience implementing modern UX working with UX designers
- Proven experience in building cloud-based applications in a production environment
- Strong technical skills (hands-on)
- Desire to understand the enterprise business world
- Team player, strong communication skills and desire for working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in leading a team of 2-3 engineers or more – an advantage
- Degree in Computer Science