Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world, and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work. Our product has been repeatedly recognized by Gartner and Forrester as market leaders.
Autonomy and ownership are ingrained in our R&D culture. You will own your code from customer research and validation, to design and development, to monitoring the product in production.
We’re looking for a Full Stack Lead Developer to join our R&D team. Our Developers aren’t just executors of code; they’re brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where innovation is rewarded, and the sky is the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
We’re embracing the latest and greatest cloud technologies, including Micro-service architecture, SQL databases, React, Dockers and more.
- Leading an autonomous team of 4-6 talented and independent engineers (off-shore included)
- Consolidating the team work in an Agile environment including new feature design and development, test automation with high code coverage, CD/CD
- Leading and owning the product end-to-end, from customer research and validation, design, development, testing, deployment, to post-deployment analysis and monitoring
Your Experiences & Skills
- Strong technical skills (advantage: React or other modern web application framework, Micro services/Dockers, SQL databases, backend and API development)
- Proven experience in building cloud based applications in a production environment
- Passion for developing features end-to-end with full ownership
- Desire to understand the enterprise business world
- Team player, strong communication skills and desire for working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with outbound communication with CSM, PS, Support and Customers
- Degree in Computer Science