Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work. Our product has been repeatedly recognized by Gartner and Forrester as market leaders.
Autonomy and ownership are ingrained in our R&D culture. Our developers own their code from customer research and validation, to design and development, to monitoring the product in production. Our developers aren’t just executors of code; they’re brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where innovation is rewarded, and the sky is the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
As we are growing, we’re looking for a Front-end Team Leader to further scale our core product development and capabilities to delight our customers.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
The Role & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of front-end developers working on multiple complex features
- Expand front-end capabilities to existing and new platforms
- Take an active part in the implementation (hands-on) of the various features
- Mentor and guide your team on coding principles, code review and other technical aspects
- Participates in scoping and planning work
- See the big picture of group tasks in order to effectively prioritize
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other Team Leaders to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process
Your Experiences & Skills
- 3+ years’ experience as a team leader in building SaaS enterprise grade solution
- Advantage – 3 years’ experience with ReactJS
- Advantage – experience with .NET Framework environments
- Desire to understand the enterprise business world and customers’ needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hebrew
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science or related fields
- It would help if you provide:
- Any open source code or example projects that you’re proud of
- Any other evidence of your passion for building great software