Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
Clarizen is looking for a strong financial analyst (FP&A lead) to join our Finance team.
Responsible for thorough business analysis, budget and planning, cost controls and reporting. Being a team player and a substantial part of a vibrant Finance team.
- Analyzing business trends and big data, driving company forecasts and trends based on business performance. Preparing management presentation accordingly.
- Controlling and monitoring overall budget and provide detailed analysis.
- Analyzing initiatives and new business activities including business models
- Establish effective tools and processes to help plan and monitor the ongoing business
- Thorough and multi-dimensional analysis of complex SaaS metrics
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics
- Previous experience in a SaaS driven company – a big plus
- MA / MBA – A plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an FP&A in a global company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Curious, out of the box thinker.
- Self-starter and independent
- Team player
- Multi task capabilities
- Ability to face challenging and complex tasks
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Extensive experience with SAP Business one and excel.