The Enterprise Account Executive (AE) is responsible for enterprise companies, taking leads into opportunities and into recurring revenue for Clarizen. This is a critically important role in our company. The AE’s primary mission is to target companies and specific use cases for the purpose of qualifying, setting up, managing and closing opportunities.
- Attitude of a CLOSER!
- Consultative, customer-centric sales abilities
- Self-motivating disposition alongside a strong work ethic
- Experience in managing a sales process from online demo to close with enterprise level prospects
- Ability to be proactive so as to manage and respond to incoming sales leads and existing customers
- Proven track record of selling solutions over the phone and in person to enterprise customers with persuasive closing techniques
- Strong organizational skills while maintaining weekly sales forecast and achieving quota
- Experience and proven success in building high-level relationships within existing and targeted accounts and navigating the complexities of an enterprise level company customer
- Ability to be self-disciplined and exhibit great time management skills to effectively manage an intense, high-volume of business
- Experience and proven success in achieving and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management
- 6-7 years of corporate & enterprise sales experience combined in the SaaS industry
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant fields
- An understanding of Project Management processes and software