Clarizen connects work across the enterprise, turning ideas into strategies, plans, and action. With Clarizen, organizations can work the way they want to work and have real time visibility into all their workstreams. This keeps teams focused on the things that matter, delivers results faster, and helps them exceed their company goals and customers’ expectations. Thousands of global customers, such as Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), Sodexo, De Beers, Ricoh, Box and Shaw Industries, across a wide variety of industries in 124 countries rely on Clarizen to help them achieve their business goals. To learn more about Clarizen and their industry awards, visit clarizen.com.
POSITION: Enterprise Account Executive – UK
Clarizen’s growth trajectory requires an innovative and proven leader with firsthand leadership in hunting and successfully winning new enterprise logo’s across the globe.
- Drives growth of Clarizen’s market-share and sales revenue through successful sales by identifying, developing and closing new logo acquisition opportunities in a territory with over 50 accounts.
- Develop a pointed sales strategy in the vertical/territory with a target account prospect list and a regional sales plan.
- Tailor the Clarizen value-proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions, drivers and specific knowledge of the territory and customers.
- Use specialized knowledge and unique skills to identify, qualify, negotiate and close new log acquisitions.
- Deliver clear messaging, presentation and communicate product uniqueness and solutions to prospects.
- Drives clarity and vision for Sales Team in creating best practice approaches for outbounding net new logos.
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis.
- 5+ years as an enterprise hunter with a focus on new logo acquisitions in the SaaS/cloud-based market
- Proven track record as an avid hunter who consistently exceeds quota
- History of success with SaaS/software sales in both large and small company settings
- Understand and leverage organization structure and dynamics to support the strategy, culture, and priorities of the company
- BS degree or equivalent in Engineering; Business; Finance; Political Science
- Effectively leverage internal sales teams and product experts on opportunities
- Build out winning proposals for both the company and customers
- Grabs and maintains Customer’s attention
- Demonstrates strong persistence and desire to succeed
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills