Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world, and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work. Our product has been repeatedly recognized by Gartner and Forrester as market leaders.
The Enterprise Account Executive (AE) is responsible for enterprise companies, taking leads into opportunities and into recurring revenue for Clarizen. This is a critically important role in our company. The AE’s primary mission is to target companies and specific use cases for the purpose of qualifying, setting up, managing and closing opportunities.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
- Attitude of a CLOSER!
- Consultative, customer-centric sales abilities
- Self-motivating disposition alongside a strong work ethic
- Strong outbound prospecting skills
- Experience in managing a sales process from online demo to close with enterprise level prospects
- Ability to be proactive so as to manage and respond to incoming sales leads and existing customers
- Proven track record of selling solutions over the phone and in person to enterprise customers with persuasive closing techniques
- Strong organizational skills while maintaining weekly sales forecast and achieving quota
- Experience and proven success in building high-level relationships within existing and targeted accounts and navigating the complexities of an enterprise level company
- Ability to be self-disciplined and exhibit great time management skills to effectively manage an intense, high-volume of business
- Experience and proven success in achieving and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management
- 3 – 5 years of corporate & enterprise sales experience combined in the SaaS industry
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant fields
- An understanding of Project Management processes and software