Clarizen delivers secure, cloud-based enterprise collaborative work management solutions built on the vision of business agility. We have been recognized as a leader in Forrester’s Enterprise Collaborative Work Management report and is a two-time Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management. As we continuously innovate, we’ve just recently released Clarizen Bot.
We are looking for a thoughtful, driven, innovative Director of Product Management, to help shape the future of Collaborative Work Management.
You’ll be instrumental in compiling our product’s roadmap, as well as work closely with our sales and marketing teams to help keep our market leading position.
You will also own the day to day product management activities of working closely with customers, prospects, and with our engineering team.
Creativity, strong communication, and collaboration skills are a must.
You’ll be reporting to the VP Product.
The position is based in San Mateo, CA
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in defining our product vision and strategy, and help discover new opportunities.
- Engage closely with the sales and marketing teams and with our customers to gather requirements and create an award-winning product
- Lead the product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Self-driven to achieve goals; high energy level is essential; strong, dedicated work ethic a must.
- Experience in user-experience research methods. Experience in data analysis and data driven product design, with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to present facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise and convincing manner.
Nice to have
- A BS in a management discipline (Finance, Business), or a technical discipline (Computer Science)