Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified, and goals are met. We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work. Our product has been repeatedly recognized by Gartner and Forrester as market leaders.
We are looking for a thoughtful, driven, innovative Director of Product Management, to help shape the future of Collaborative Work Management.
You’ll be instrumental in compiling our product vision, strategy and roadmap, as well as work closely with our sales and marketing teams to help keep our market leading position.
You will also own the day to day product management activities of working closely with customers, prospects, and with our engineering team.
Creativity, strong communication, and collaboration skills are a must.
You’ll be reporting to the VP Product.
Location: San Mateo, CA
- Participate in defining our product vision and strategy, and help discover new opportunities.
- Engage closely with the sales and marketing teams and with our customers to gather requirements and create an award-winning product
- Lead the product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- 5+ years of product management experience or an equivalent experience with a similar role
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention.
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Self-driven to achieve goals; high energy level is essential; strong, dedicated work ethic a must.
- Experience in data analysis and data driven product design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to present facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise and convincing manner.
Nice to Have
- A BS in a management discipline (Finance, Business), or a technical discipline (Computer Science)