The Clarizen Managed Services group is responsible for system architecture, availability and performance of Clarizen widely adopted SaaS services, provided from several data centers spread across the US and EU.
We are looking for an experienced Director of SAAS Operations to oversee the daily operations of our company. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The role includes managing 4 data centers activities cross the world Include infrastructure and ongoing maintenance, dealing with deployments of software changes, system patches, disaster recovery checks, vendor relationship and negotiation, capacity planning for all the services we provide to our customers.
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Providing input for strategic production plans, including technical guidance, to ensure alignment with business needs
- Managing complex operations projects to support product development projects.
- Pro-actively identify and communicate issues, propose and implement solutions for continuous improvement in regards to processes, cost, service, and profitability
- Leading vendor relationship and negotiation
- Collaborate with engineering and other cross-functional teams to define operation project requirements, solutions and schedules.
- Leading the group to ensure efficient and effective operations with excellent customer service
- Developing, communicating, and enforcing policies, standards and procedure at a company level
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position, 3+ years of operations management experience in a SAAS environment
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency with all aspects of data center operations, LAN/WAN, Linux/windows OS, security, and emerging technologies
- Proven ability to plan, forecast and manage financial budgets
- Ability to influence, train, mentor and leverage the skills of others
- Profound communication & collaboration skills within a global work environment