Clarizen is a leading provider of cloud based work collaboration management software (SaaS). We power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified, and goals are met.
We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world, and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work. Our product has been repeatedly recognized by Gartner and Forrester as market leaders.
Location: San Mateo, CA
- Lead assessment of channel performance, capabilities and route-to-market engagement models, including Distribution channels.
- Proactively identify and drive efficiency/productivity of partners serving and expanding at customer accounts.
- Assess global channel coverage, segmentation, capacity planning, budgeting and financial modeling for channel profitability
- Design transition plan for a defined market segment into partner territory
- Recruit and onboard the right global DVARs/Resellers to carry out the end-to-end selling motion for the channel segment.
- Develop plan and drive scalable channel sales and pre-sales enablement and sales tools to be leveraged globally.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams, such as product management, finance and sales ops and act as the “glue” for all-things-channels related, including viable pricing/packaging for a partner-ready solution, and channel incentives.
- Help develop, expand, and refine ongoing partner frameworks and programs
- Deliver regular and quarterly progress and/or results on state-of the channel to executives and internal stakeholders
- Develop new or revamp existing processes to optimize the channel business
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- BA/BS degree required, with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
- 10+ years of channel, Sales, business development and/or alliance management experience
- Domain expertise in the area of PPM is a plus
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done with urgency
- Ability to generate new ideas and solutions to address complex problems
- Proven ability to drive results in team and cross-functional settings
- Ability to execute independently and work with team members of all levels