The Clarizen Managed Services group is responsible for system architecture, availability and performance of Clarizen widely adopted SaaS services, provided from several data centers spread across the US and EU.
We are looking for an experienced Director cloud operation
to oversee the daily operations of our company. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many kinds of operational activities. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The role includes managing 4 data centers activities cross the world Include infrastructure and ongoing maintenance, dealing with deployments of software changes, system patches, disaster recovery checks, vendor relationship, capacity planning for all the services we provide to our customers.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Providing input for strategic production plans, including technical guidance, to ensure alignment with business needs
- Management and continual improvement of Cloud Operations, DevOps, and IT infrastructure/operations.
- Pro-actively identify and communicate issues, propose and implement solutions for continuous improvement in regard to processes, cost, service, and profitability
- Leading vendor relationship and negotiation
- Collaborate with engineering and other cross-functional teams to define operation project requirements, solutions and schedules.
- Leading the group to ensure efficient and effective operations with excellent customer service
- Developing, communicating, and enforcing policies, standards and procedure at a company level
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position, 3+ years of operations management experience in a SAAS environment
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency with all aspects of data center operations, LAN/WAN, Linux/windows OS, security, and emerging technologies
- Experience with disaster recovery, planning and implementation
- Proven ability to plan, forecast and manage financial budgets
- Ability to influence, train, mentor and leverage the skills of others
- Profound communication & collaboration skills within a global work environment
- Experience with Cloud Services – AWS
- Ability to interact with Team members in multiple time zones