Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met. We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world, and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work.
As the Leader of the DevOps team, you will hold the responsibility to our critical build and deploy technologies, architecture design and functionality of Clarizen products. You will have the opportunity to lead these environments through a challenging phase of fast growth and new products introduction. Those systems are the core of Clarizen solutions and have a direct impact on our customers. We are looking for someone that combines technical hands-on experience with strong management skills.
The Clarizen Managed Services group is responsible for system architecture, availability and performance of Clarizen’s widely adopted SaaS services. The services are provided from several data centers spread across the US and EU, both in physical data centers and the public cloud.
Hod HaSharon, Central, Israel
- Lead a group of talented DevOps Engineers
- Maintain and troubleshoot 24/7 customer facing environments
- Support AWS Kubernetes clusters in AWS
- Integrate various AWS services & APIs within the build & deploy processes
- Work with the Development leadership team to design future processes and resolve issues
- Design, implement & maintain CI/CD processes for multiple R&D groups & teams
- Re-engineer and/or automate existing processes via scripting & coding tools
- Hands-on leader
- 3+ years of DevOps of experience leading teams of talented engineers
- 5+ years of hands-on DevOps experience in the world of CI/CD
- Scripting knowledge (Windows & Linux)
- CI/CD methodologies & tools knowledge (Jenkins)
- Infrastructure knowledge (OS & AWS automation)
- Containers knowledge (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Source control (Git) knowledge
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Coding experience (Java/Groovy is an advantage)
- Orchestrate Docker containers with Kubernetes environments (advantage)