Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals Clarizen, the fast-growing, award-winning leader in enterprise-class work collaboration and project management, is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to take an active part in our software development lifecycle automation using the latest technologies.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
- Automation and operation of multiple production environments, both public and private cloud
- Continues deployment processes.
- Configuration management.
- Design, build and operate company Kubernetes clusters. ( AWS and on premise ).
- Research and implement new tools.
- At least 4 years of DevOps/SRE experience
- Programming language (Python/Go/Java or equivalent)
- Scripting (Shell/powershell, advantage)
- Windows (advantage)
- Networking-basic understanding of TCP/IP module
- Familiarity with Database (SQL is must, NoSQL is a plus)
- Containers-deep understanding of the technology
- CI/CD methodologies & tools (Jenkins or equivalent)
- Source control (Git)
- Public Cloud-AWS an advantage
- Terraform an advantage
- Configuration Management tools (SaltStack, Ansible, Chef or equivalent) (advantage)
- BS in computer science, information technologies or equivalent