Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world, and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work. Our product has been repeatedly recognized by Gartner and Forrester as market leaders.
Autonomy and ownership are ingrained in our R&D culture. Our developers own their code from customer research and validation, to design and development, to monitoring the product in production. Our Developers aren’t just executors of code; they’re brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where innovation is rewarded, and the sky is the limit in terms of what you can accomplish
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to take an active part in our software development lifecycle automation using the latest technologies.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
- Automation and operation of multiple production environments, both public and private cloud
- Continues deployment processes.
- Configuration management.
- Design, build and operate company Kubernetes clusters. ( AWS and on premise ).
- Research and implement new tools.
- At least 4 years of DevOps/SRE experience
- Programming language (Python/Go/Java or equivalent)
- Scripting (Shell/powershell, advantage)
- Windows (advantage)
- Networking-basic understanding of TCP/IP module
- Familiarity with Database (SQL is must, NoSQL is a plus)
- Containers-deep understanding of the technology
- CI/CD methodologies & tools (Jenkins or equivalent)
- Source control (Git)
- Public Cloud-AWS an advantage
- Terraform an advantage
- Configuration Management tools (SaltStack, Ansible, Chef or equivalent) (advantage)
- BS in computer science, information technologies or equivalent